01 Apr Significant benefits offered to our Portfolio companies
Outstanding opportunities are offered to our portfolio companies. Due to our partnerships our companies have considerable discounts and added access to Amazon Web services, Google cloud and HubSpots. We understand how important it is to be connected to your team and trust that our companies will use these services effectively. For more details see below:
As an AWS Activate provider, CFM’s portfolio are eligible for the following benefits:
· $25k in AWS Promotional Credit valid for 2 years or $100k in AWS Promotional Credit for 1 year
· 1 year of Business Support (up to $10,000)
· Opportunities to Qualify for Additional Credits1
· Your Organization ID is 1U1NG. Your startups/members will need this case-sensitive code to apply. (Do not share this code beyond your organization.)
Portfolio companies can apply here.
If your startups do not have an existing AWS Account, they can create one here using their company email address. When applying for credits, it is important that your startups use the same email address as the one they used when creating their AWS account.
After your startup’s application is approved, credits will be applied to their account within 10 days. (Credits are automatically added to startups’ billing consoles in accordance with the AWS Promotional Credit Terms & Conditions.)
If you or your startups have additional questions about the status of your application, please refer to the AWS Activate Frequently Asked Questions page.
We are pleased to announce that as a benefit of our partnership with Google, you are eligible for membership in Google’s Cloud Startup Program. This includes $20,000 in Cloud and Firebase credit, access to Google engineers for office hours, and invitations to exclusive local events. Submit an application to enroll in the Cloud Startup Program. You may also be eligible for a discount on G Suite, a productivity suite for business. Click here to claim this benefit. If you have any questions, reach out to email@example.com.
Clarendon Fund Managers is a HubSpot Startups partner (https://www.hubspot.com/startups). This allows us to offer our portfolio companies discounts of up to 90% in the first year, along with extensive training and support for sales and marketing campaigns.
The fully priced product costs between £1,000-£20,000 per year depending on the plan selected. After the discount this will cost between £100-£2,000 in the first year. See full pricing information.
To receive the discount, apply via the HubSpot for Startups page and select Clarendon Fund Managers as your sponsor organisation.
If you want a more detailed overview of HubSpot’s features, they have a 20 minute video and there is a list of bullet points below.
Some of the features of HubSpot include:
* Customer Relationship Management
* Full integration with Outlook
* Sales pipeline transparency and management
* Email templates and read/open notifications.
* Website live chat widgets
* Social media post scheduling
* A/B Testing
* Facebook Ads/AdWords ROI and keyword targeting.
* Automatic email scheduling
* Sales reporting